Hi guys, I’m not an expert in anything and I’m definitely not special in anyway. I’m just your average Jane Doe. There’s not really much you need to know about me but here are a few bullet points
- I’m a 23 almost 24 year old college graduate working in a factory because rents expensive and my diploma doesn’t pay for shit.
- I curse a lot, sorry!
- I suck at spelling and grammar, again sorry.
- I am blind without glasses and I can’t juggle to save my life.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression, whoooopee still not special.
- The counsellor I saw said I have all the classic symptoms of social anxiety. Go me (and a million other people) taking socially awkward to a clinical level.
- I was raped and I’m fucked up about it.
- I don’t like chocolate or peanut butter but damn Reese peanut butter cups are orgasmic.
So that was a fun little ice breaker, right? My story isn’t really special and that is exactly why I want to try this. I may be a statistic BUT I’M WAY TO FUCKING COMMON. The world is full of broken and fucked up people, and we hide behind fake faces while inside we’re drowning because we can’t go up to a friend and blow up all our shit because we’re petrified they don’t want to know. Or that they’ll judge us. Or that this huge thing we can’t deal with is laughable to them. Or why can’t we just suck it up like they can. Or what the fuck ever.
Honestly I don’t expect a lot of people will ever even see this let alone read through all my posts. Hey maybe no one will, and it’ll just be an extremely public therapeutic journaling exercise that gets lost in the masses. That’s all cool. But maybe one person will stumble in it and go “hey, I’m fucked up and don’t know how to handle my shit either. Fuck yea, I’m not alone”. Only they’ll probably think it way better then I just wrote it. That’s something I think this world needs though, I think we need to see more of each others ugly and stop hiding behind social media perfection which I feel only further isolates us all when we actually are struggling.
So I got to be up at 4am for work and can’t risk being late because I’m in charge of cake for a coworkers bday. Totally don’t feel like I was a good choice for that task cause I almost dropped it in the store about 20 feet from the bakery section. But cake. So not getting into any hard hitting symptoms of my own personal crazy.